Friday, May 23, 2008

Can I be excused? My brain is full.

I am a fan of THE FAR SIDE created by Gary Larson. This is one panel I still think of:





Thats how I've been this week - tied up with household stuff, last week of school kid stuff, Fang traveling and working late stuff, toothache-its-going-to-have-to-be-pulled stuff, and I actually did a public formal torch demo stuff. If I have two brain cells to rub together, they're usually occupied, and throw anything else on top of that and I'm on overload.

Today I'm chilling out. I got in a nap, watched some House, MD, am editing pics, and now get an awesome thunderstorm with all the audio/visuals rolling over the back yard - good stuff.

I did get all orders shipped out - (yay!)

I've been trying to get beads I made LAST WEEKEND, cleaned, photographed and posted - yesterday I finally got them cleaned, and talked dd#1 out of her camera so I could take some pics. I picked up some new backgrounds for some visual variety. I spent a while playing with the setup, lighting, camera settings, and learned a few things, and took some pics. The overall color was off (thought I'd avoided that) but found some neat correction features in GIMP, which is what I use to crop/lighten the pictures.

rumble rumble goes the storm. Feels like a psychic neck rub.

Time to get back to stuff.

- Renee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home