Saturday, June 14, 2008

Back in the Saddle, (Not a Metaphor)

So DD#2 is horse crazy. Since our budget isn't dollar crazy, we had to curtail lessons. DD put an ad in a horse forum for work/ride exchange, and we got a call from a local stable. This summer, Kat and I are putting in hours helping a trainer saddle and prep horses and riders, and then putting everything back afterwards. DD gets one lesson a week for this. (Did you note the word, "crazy" in the first sentence?) So I've been coming back to the house this past week pooped out. I think we're mostly in the groove now tho, and I'll turn most of the work over to DD, and I'll return to my usual schedule. Sometime around the fourth of July tho, she'll be out of town for 10-14 days, so I'll be covering for her at the stable.

Personally? - I believe it's better being back in the bead business, than too tired to task torch time.

1 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Blogger Diane - DK Designs.BIZ said...

I agree with the bead business.
Nice blog ren !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home