Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A favorite quote from "At Knit's End", by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee -

You know you knit too much when...
You show up at your favorite yarn shop's huge annual sale and, before you can go in and shop with the other knitters, the owner takes you aside to remind you that she doesn't want a repeat of what happened last year.

I'm not that bad about beads and torch/glass supplies. Yet.


If you count it from Memorial Day to Labor day, today is the 50th day of 98 days of Summer - The half way mark. Sometimes I like to step outside and feel the heat of July soak down to my bones.

I went off Monday to Nashville to pick up my two girls from their visit with Aunt Lisa (she drives down from Louisville and we swap in the middle.) I think I had a tailwind both ways - The little Hyundai Elantra got an average of 35.5 mpg for the trip!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home